- To get some more use out of Taylor’s newborn clothes, I started repurposing her NB dresses as tops. A baby dress + baby jeans = an adorable little outfit!
It works out great because it’s been really hard for me to put away the clothes that she’s out grown already, so this way I don’t have to! So many of those NB dresses were only worn once, if that!
- Last week at Taylor’s school was “Favorite Sports Team Day”, so Daddy proudly dressed her as a little Bears fan. I insisted on adding the bow so that people wouldn’t mistake her for a little boy that day.
- The bow that Taylor is wearing (above) is one of a few that I made. I am not the crafty-bow-maker-type, but I did whip a few of these up for Taylor and the other little Bear’s fan babies that we know.
- Taylor is one lucky girl to have lots of little friends and many more on the way! We recently had a fun play date with Brooks. He’s 1 month older than Taylor had it is so much fun watching them start to interact with each other! Don’t they kind of look alike?
- Yesterday after I picked Taylor up from school I took her for a long walk. She got all comfy and fell asleep in this pose. I just had to snap a picture. It was too cute!
- Having a baby girl is the absolute best because I can do things like this!
Who can resist those chubby little feet?